House of Vasa Ltd. respects your privacy and we protect and safeguard your personally identifiable information. We collect your personally identifiable information if you purchase from us, so that we can process you order, or if you provide it to us so that we can contact you. Your personally identifiable information is always kept confidential.
Personally identifiable information: is information that can be used to personally identify you. This includes your legal name, address, an email address that shows your name, street address, credit card number and phone number.
Our use of your personal information
We use your personally identifiable information to:
- Process and manage your purchases
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Communicate with you about special features, events, or promotions, if you have opted to receive such communications from us.
If at any time you no longer want to receive our marketing communications, you can use the unsubscribe link in emails we send you.
Who we may share your information with
We share information with our service providers who provide administrative and technological services for us. Our service providers may provide credit card processing services or host our site, process and store data. We only provide the absolute minimum information needed for them to provide us with their services, and they must sign agreements that obligate them to keep your information secure and confidential. We may also disclose your information if we are required by law to do so or to protect our safety.
Some of our service providers are located outside of Canada in other countries, where personal information may be processed and stored. In these countries, law enforcement and regulatory agencies may be able to legally obtain disclosure of your personal information without first obtaining your consent, and privacy legislation may differ from that of Canada.
How we secure your personal information
We make every effort to maintain secure technical and administrative systems and prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal information. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server
However, you should be aware that no transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Links to other sites
From time to time we may feature links on our site that link to other third party sites. We are not responsible for the collection, use, disclosure or information you provide to those sites. Please check their privacy policies before providing your personal information to them.
How long do we keep your personal information and how do we dispose of it?
We keep your personal information only as long as is necessary to fulfill your orders and requests and for other purposes described above. We erase or destroy your personal information when it is no longer needed. If required by law to maintain any of this information for a prescribed period of time, we will do so and ensure that it is only used in accordance with those legal requirements.
Questions, Concerns, or Requests?
If at any time you have questions about personal information you have given us, or if you have any questions regarding the above, please contact our privacy officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Cookies are used to monitor browsing preferences. You may choose not to allow cookies. If you do allow cookies, the following non-personal information may be accessed and stored by us.
- We try to provide you with accurate and error free information. However, we make no guarantees that it is accurate and error free. You acknowledge that any information we provide in whatever medium may not be accurate, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and we are not liable to you if they do not.
- The content on this website is either owned by us or licensed to us and includes the design, layout, look, text, and graphics. You are prohibited from reproducing any of the materials on this website without our express consent
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Sometimes we include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. In no way is our provision of these links to be interpreted as endorsement of those websites or businesses. We have no responsibility or control over the content on those websites.
- You and you alone are responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Visitors to our website may have the ability to post comments in certain sections. We have the right but are not obligated to remove comments or any other content that we in our sole discretion deem to be objectionable.
1. OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU
We comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). This means that we never send you an electronic message unless we have your express or implied consent. Even if you have given us consent to send you an electronic message, you can withdraw your consent at any time, via the unsubscribe link in our emails.
We value and respect your privacy and we fully comply with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
1. LEGAL NOTICES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
GDPR ComplianceThe app used for assuring the GDPR/CCPA compliance of this site collects your IP, and the email address, in order to process the data.
You can use the link below to update your account data if it is not accurate.
You can use the links below to download all the data we store and use for a better experience in our store.
Access to Personal Data
You can use the link below to request a report which will contain all personal information that we store for you.
Right to be Forgotten
Use this option if you want to remove your personal and other data from our store. Keep in mind that this process will delete your account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.