Terms of Sale
1. OUR PRODUCTS
Each piece comes with its own customized box that is in a cardboard packet tied with ribbon, along with a travel pouch that is also included. Verification reports are included with the purchase at no extra charge, with the exception of some items where no verification report is provided; Items without a verification report are guaranteed to be as described by House of Vasa Ltd.
All of our bespoke/custom items carry our logo, a metal purity stamp, and are guaranteed by us to be as described.
All items in the Imperial Collection come with a certificate of origin stating the purchase date, their authenticity, and a serial number.
We would be happy to offer a free inspection for items purchased from House of Vasa Ltd., as it is recommended to check for damage caused by wear and tear, and loose stones, every six months to a year. If there are any suggested repairs to be done after the inspection, an estimate will be provided and must be agreed to by the customer before work is commenced. Shipping is the customer’s sole responsibility and all shipments must be sent with a tracking number.
Where possible, we will repair damage caused by wear and tear, and accidents. We will always provide you with a quote for your acceptance before commencing repairs.
2) Imperial Collection:
We require the total balance to be paid in full as our systems do not allow for split payments/ deposits to be made at this time.
The item will be made to detail as described in our listings with any choices the client has made at the time of order (for example: gold colour, etc.).
We do not accept returns on custom pieces as they are not held in stock and are made to your specifics.
All of our bespoke items carry our logo, a metal purity stamp, and are guaranteed by us to be as described.
All items in the Imperial Collection come with a certificate of origin stating the purchase date, their authenticity, and a serial number.
We reserve the right to change our prices without notice. However, we will always honour the price that appears on the product at the time of order.
4) Return Policy
To start the return process, please review our policy below and contact us at: email@example.com
You are able to return most of our items in accordance with our Return Policy, however, there are some items that we do not accept returns on since they are made to order and specifically sized, just for you. If an item is non-refundable, we will make note of that in the description.
*Items in the Imperial Collection are non-refundable.
Once the return is verified, we will contact you to let you know what the shipping costs are to return the item. You are responsible for covering all the costs of return shipping and items must be shipped to us through our insured shipper. We will not accept items shipped by another shipping company. If you agree to these conditions, we will send you a return label.
Items must be returned in original, unaltered condition with all the packaging, documentation, and certificates originally provided within seven (7) days of being received by you. Upon receiving the returned item, we will inspect it to ensure that it does not show signs of wear and is not damaged or altered. If we agree to issue a refund, the refund will be processed within 10 days of us receiving the returned item. To be eligible for a refund, items must not have been sized or altered in any way by a party other than House of Vasa Ltd. No jewellery will be accepted for return if it is damaged, altered or worn. All sales are final after 7 days.
5) International Shipments: Customs, Duties and Taxes
All items are shipped with tracking via Malca-Amit Express/Fedex; In-stock items have an approximate shipment time of 1-4 days, not including possible delays due to customs.
*Please note that we do not ship on Canadian nationally observed holidays.
We are unfortunately unable to ship to a few international locations due to import regulations regarding gemstones and precious metals.
Our checkout system will detect this restriction automatically but if somehow this issue pertains to an order that has been placed, you will notified via email about this circumstance and your order will be cancelled. You will be provided with a full-refund.
You may be subject to customs fees, import duties and other charges: please note that these are the buyer’s responsibility. Once your order arrives in your country, the carrier such as FedEx, or UPS, will contact you to arrange for any payments due. These customs related charges are not determined by us and we have no control over them.
6) Delivery and Receipt of your purchase
You must ensure that someone is available to sign for acceptance of delivery when the item is delivered to you. If you are not available to accept a delivery, the shipping company will notify you (usually by leaving a notice on your door) that they attempted to deliver the package and will make another attempt at delivery, or hold it for pickup before returning it to House of Vasa Ltd.
Please inspect the package upon receipt for signs of tampering or damage.
If there appears to be any signs of tampering or damage, do not accept the package and contact House of Vasa Ltd. immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you accept a package that is damaged or tampered with, you do so at your own risk. We will not issue you a refund or pay for a repair if the product is damaged.
Questions and concerns upon receipt:
If there are questions or concerns about an item you purchased, please contact us immediately upon receipt: email@example.com
7) Verification Reports
All items are in "as is" condition, which is described on the verification reports. The reports have been provided by an independent, certified appraiser ('registered master valuer'). All items have been inspected prior to shipment to verify that they are in wearable condition and as they appear on the verification reports. For items that do not ship with a verification report, we guarantee the item to be as described.
Some items come with a GIA report, this is noted in the items description. The GIA report is included along with the item and verification report at the time of purchase.
8) Custom Jewellery
By clicking “the purchase button, and by signing, and/or entering your credit card information, you (“Client” or “You”) acknowledge that you are ordering Jewellery products from House of Vasa (the “Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following Terms of Purchase:
- Company will provide jewellery services for a custom designed Jewellery piece (the “Jewellery”) for Client.
The design process begins with one 30-minute initial consultation. Client is encouraged to provide images or drawings of design ideas to be discussed during this initial consultation. Within 14 days of the initial consultation, Company will produce a 3D image of the design based on the discussions with the Client. Client agrees to pay a fee of 350.00 to cover the costs of the initial consultation and the 3D rendering fee (the “C&R Fee”), prior to the start of the initial consultation. If Client proceeds to order a custom piece, based on the 3D image, Client will send an email to the Company in which they acknowledge acceptance of the 3D image and the C&R Fee will be applied to the total cost of the Jewellery.
After the 3D image has been created, small changes can be made to the design without further charge. However, if the changes require a reworking of the base design, there will be an additional charge for the requested changes.
- If Client wishes to proceed with fabrication of the Jewellery, Company will provide Client with a quote. This quote is valid for 30 days. If Client accepts this quote, Client will provide Company with a fabrication deposit fee of 30% of the quoted price (the “FD Fee”) which will be applied to the total cost. Client may cancel within 24 hours of paying and receive a refund of the FD Fee only. For greater certainty, cancellation at this stage does not entitle Client to a refund of the C&R Fee.
- Upon completion of fabrication, Client will provide the final payment to Company and Company will provide Client with the Jewellery. If payment is not made by Client upon notice of completion within 3 business days, unless alternate payment arrangements have been pre-approved by Company, Client forfeits the Jewellery, and all monies paid thus far. In addition, Client’s rights in the Client’s 3D design are forfeited if payment in full was not made and may be used at Company’s discretion.
- Timeline: Subject to any other provisions in this agreement, Company will produce a rendering of Client’s chosen design within fourteen (14) business days of the Initial Consultation, and the finished piece within six weeks of the Client paying the F.D. Fee. Rush work will be subject to an additional fee. If possible, an estimate for the rush work will be given at the time of the request. Rush requests (if available) will begin once the client has signed a Request for Rush Fabrication and returned it to Company via email, along with the additional fee required for the rush request.
- The completed Jewellery will be couriered to Client. Client is responsible for all taxes, customs fees, and duties, when applicable.
- As a courtesy to our client(s) we would be happy to offer a free inspection for custom pieces created by us, as it is recommended to check for loose stones and damage caused by wear and tear every year. If there are any suggested repairs to be done after the inspection, a repair estimate will be provided and must be agreed to by the customer before work is commenced. Shipping is the customer’s sole responsibility, and all shipments must be sent with a tracking number.
- Where possible, we will repair damage caused by wear and tear, and accidents. We will not however, commence repairs on any item that has been repaired by someone else. We will always provide you with a quote for your acceptance before commencing repairs.
- Client agrees that Company may post photographs of all development stages of the Jewellery to its social media pages to showcase the custom process as well as a photograph of the finished custom piece. Company agrees not to use Client’s purchased custom 3D renderings in any of its private collections. However, if a potential client requests a custom designed piece that is inspired by a post of the Jewellery, the Company reserves the right to create and charge the potential client for a new 3D rendering and create the piece for the potential client, whether or not the new 3D rendering is based on or inspired by a picture of the Jewellery posted on Company’s social media pages.
1. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Cookies are used to monitor browsing preferences. You may choose not to allow cookies. If you do allow cookies, the following non-personal information may be accessed and stored by us.
- We try to provide you with accurate and error free information. However, we make no guarantees that it is accurate and error free. You acknowledge that any information we provide in whatever medium may not be accurate, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and we are not liable to you if they do not.
- The content on this website is either owned by us or licensed to us and includes the design, layout, look, text, and graphics. You are prohibited from reproducing any of the materials on this website without our express consent
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Sometimes we include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. In no way is our provision of these links to be interpreted as endorsement of those websites or businesses. We have no responsibility or control over the content on those websites.
- You and you alone are responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Visitors to our website may have the ability to post comments in certain sections. We have the right but are not obligated to remove comments or any other content that we in our sole discretion deem to be objectionable.
1. OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU
We comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). This means that we never send you an electronic message unless we have your express or implied consent. Even if you have given us consent to send you an electronic message, you can withdraw your consent at any time, via the unsubscribe link in our emails.
1. LEGAL NOTICES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.